[nfbwatlk] Fw: feedback needed

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Aug 4 03:52:21 UTC 2010

Fellow listers:

Although the post below is from an attorney working with ACB, I urge you to give her request serious consideration. Many in both ACB and NFB enjoy MLB GameDay Audio and/or MLB All Access and have an interest in encouraging increased accessibility of the MLB website. In other words, it's a "nondenominational" issue. I have been helping Ms. Feingold iron out some technical arcana of all access and she truly listens.

Now if she could just get the Mariners to play even 500 ball ...

Mike Freeman