[nfbwatlk] About community service

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:44:46 UTC 2010

Hi Humberto.  When you say that you want to do community service,
I'm assuming you mean that you want to volunteer to help other
people?  Playing piano for Mass and other church activities is
certainly a good thing and I support you in that endeavor.  But
you might consider volunteering at your local food bank,
volunteer to visit folks in nursing homes, teach kids something
you know--some skill that you have.  Generally there are agencies
that you can go to and tell them that you'd like to volunteer.
You might approach Cathokic Charities.  They might have some
ideas about volunteer things you could do.  Hope this helps.
Blessings,    Debby