[nfbwatlk] Up Date

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Thu Aug 19 17:00:03 UTC 2010

Many thanks to all of you who have had me in your thoughts and prayers and
who have helped me in so many ways to get through this difficult time in my
life.  The NFB family is awsome.  I will leave FRiday morning for
Tallahassee for his florida memorial, to attend to legal business and to
pack and sort through his belongings with his fiancee.  The following
Saturday  I will return.  Shortly after that I will be able to announce a
time and date for a local memorial.

Again Thank You So Much,

Kay Burrows