[nfbwatlk] ACB Referrals

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Aug 25 04:38:25 UTC 2010

I recently got a mailing intended for John Fritz, President of the NFB of
Wisconsin. The lady sending the email just assumed that http://www.nfbw.org
pointed to the NFB of Wisconsin website for the email was sent to
president at nfbw.org. Funny thing, though: the page has Seattle all over it
and it's obvious it's from Washington state. What this probably shows is how
little people actually *read* when they're on-line.

Mike