[nfbwatlk] FW: [Sportsandrec] FW: U.S. Blind Tandem Cycling Connection's Websiteis Live

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:43:06 UTC 2010

From: United States Association of Blind Athletes [mailto:etap at usaba.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 3:01 PM
To: Christella Garcia
Subject: U.S. Blind Tandem Cycling Connection's Website is Live

 USABA Breaking News Banner
<http://content.delivra.com/etapcontent//UnitedStatesAssociationofB/USABA_Br
eaking%20News%20Banner.jpg>

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:  Christine Tinberg
U.S. Blind Tandem Cycling Connection

818-719-0238

U.S. Blind Tandem Cycling Connection's Website is Live

Woodland Hills, CA January 27, 2010 - The website for the U.S. Blind Tandem
Cycling Connection is live, providing an online resource for blind and
sighted cyclists to team up for a bike ride.  By creating a profile, riders
can search for either a sighted pilot or a blind/visually impaired stoker in
their local area.  Profile questions help riders match up based on riding
experience and cycling goals.  Tandem experience is not necessary.  The
website provides a tutorial to teach the basics to new pilots and stokers.

The U.S. Blind Tandem Cycling Connection endeavors to increase the
participation of individuals who are blind/visually impaired in the
exhilarating sport of tandem cycling. Their vision is that everyone with a
visual impairment has the opportunity to experience tandem cycling, with
its' feeling of freedom and sensation of speed.
"Riding a tandem has given me the opportunity to achieve physical,
spiritual, social, and emotional wellness. Cycling makes me feel alive. I am
so grateful to any pilot who shares the ride with me."   Ron Burzese, blind
stoker, Austin, Texas

The U.S. Blind Tandem Cycling Connection is a 501(c)(3) non-profit
corporation.  To create a profile and share the ride, visit
http://bicyclingblind.org.

U.S. Blind Tandem Cyling Connection
P.O. Box 944
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
818-719-0238
info at blindcycling.org
http://blindcycling.org <http://blindcycling.org/>

Remove
<https://atl.etapestry.com/prod/optOut.do?principleRef=1726.0.148637&email=c
hristellablue%40gmail.com&databaseId=UnitedStatesAssociationofB&jobRef=1026.
0.102172679> my name from all future email correspondence

Address postal inquiries to:
United States Association of Blind Athletes
33 North Institute St
Colorado Springs, CO 80903