[nfbwatlk] Getting your orca card

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Sun Jan 10 00:44:33 UTC 2010

The "clever name" for the regional pass, but the process has certainly
caused a great load of organic whale manure to be spread in the Puget Sound.
On Friday one of the Metro representatives told me that Metro has been
working on this conversion since 1993 and assured me that they had worked
with the disabled  and this system was the outcome of 16 years of work
thought and effort and interaction with disabled persons.

Kay