[nfbwatlk] Who is in chair of the resolutions

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Wed Jan 20 13:09:45 UTC 2010

Sharon Maneki is likely to be the chair of resolutions, but I don't know
that this committee has been formally appointed for 2010. The deadline
date will be fourteen days prior to the convening of the resolutions
committee, assuming that procedures remain the same this year as they
have in years previous. I don't want to discourage people from
submitting resolutions, but I would urge that, if you do submit ideas,
they be fully and accurately researched and framed. For instance I use
Bank of America's Web page, and I have no trouble with it. Being a
relatively average computer user, I work on the assumption that if I can
master this Website that most can. Accessibility of Websites often comes
down to the competence of the person using it, though admittedly many
Websites today remain inaccessible. Bank of America's Website is not one
of these.

Dan Frye