[nfbwatlk] Sno-King chapter meeting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 10 17:35:03 UTC 2010

A further thought (and many will disagree with me here): I think the
Snowking Chapter meeting would be far more interesting than the Allstar
game. I never grocked why *anyone* would be interested in the Allstar game
as it's an artificially set up situation so really isn't representative of
game strategy or relevant to the pennant races.

Mike