[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Two Nights Out

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:37:10 UTC 2010

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=i3eQlEZyKdQjMPmJEeC%2
FQxyeZZjevxW9> Streets for All Seattle

Dear Jacob ,

While we wait for the clouds to burn off today, there are two hot
opportunities to put on your calendar.  Whether you are looking for a
family-friendly gathering or a night on the town, Streets For All Seattle
has you covered!

First, a reminder that the
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=z7GHjiTRdkuw2bAN58nuy
hyeZZjevxW9> Streets For All Seattle Kickoff Party will be at
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=rSGPzOKrej6nwasVsPTyo
RyeZZjevxW9> Nectar in Fremont, July 29.  You can listen to live music, meet
members of the city council, and get to know why people from the more than
60 organizations who have endorsed the campaign are working with us to make
walking, biking and transit the easiest ways to get around Seattle.

Since this event is crucial for building our capacity and achieving our
goals, we have a favor to ask: please invite your friends!  Regardless of
whether you can join us a week from Thursday, please forward this message
and/or share the event on your Facebook page.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=S1MkaQdKnYB2%2BQZAeZN
l%2FByeZZjevxW9>

  The Kickoff Party features:

* Mayor Mike McGinn and members of the City Council
* Streets for All Jeopardy, featuring members of the Seattle City Council
* Music by
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=EDYOxQgmc13%2FBcWfVjU
wxn57lBN3C9wV> Hot Bodies in Motion
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=czdt6064dfMPgkDeWPQmp
hyeZZjevxW9> , To the Sea
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Nd5NfzI8uFCiqX%2F4jF3
k5RyeZZjevxW9> , and C-LEB
There is a $10 minimum suggested donation.  You can RSVP by replying to this
message or on
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=nsAvLBe8CWymhmTuxnGKc
hyeZZjevxW9> Facebook.

Next, On August 3 you can have a block party on your street - it's the
annual
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=YJX0A0D3RSZgME75Ea9Vh
RyeZZjevxW9> Night Out.  Organized by the Seattle Police Department, the
Night Out is a national
Crime Prevention event.  You can
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=128PqK4gS1wFRaPdN9x%2
BpxyeZZjevxW9> apply for a permit to close off your street and party for
free! Night Out is also a great chance to talk about Streets For All Seattle
while celebrating your community.

We hope that you are able to include your whole family in support of Streets
For All.

Best,

Craig Benjamin and Chris Rule
Streets For All Seattle

P.S. - Can you help keep Streets For All Seattle rolling...and walking?
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=KUJ6rmXPb8r8zdKlHoYak
ByeZZjevxW9> Please donate today.

You can keep track of these and other fun events on
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=C%2B%2FOyYaYrLYjK8X36
8ciqhyeZZjevxW9>  Facebook and on our
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7l4GHfMrEe%2Bs6fGU8LL
v9hyeZZjevxW9>  events page.

  _____

You're getting this email because you signed up for updates or to volunteer
on our website, or because of our relationship. We do not sell or otherwise
share any email addresses in our database. Click
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=YwS2ihDh1Xjd%2BUaFbDZ
PLRyeZZjevxW9> here if you wish to to unsubscribe to all email.

  <http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/TrackImage?key=215081656>