[nfbwatlk] looking for Summer Jobs

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:32:24 UTC 2010

Humberto, I applaud nr wanting to have a summer job, but no
legitimate employer can hire you without a Social Security numbg.
Are not here on a student visa, here as an um, shall we say,
undocumented person here in the United States?  Would you be
eligible for a green card?  I think in nr situation blindness
might not be the biggest issue in your employment.  Perhaps some
other people might have some ideas.  Pouh a private person could
hire you to help around their home, etc.  but I'm not sure how
you would be able to go about finding such people.  Maybe "ing
are some blind folks in Yakima who might have some suggestions?
Peace,    Debby