[nfbwatlk] Wine Tasting Event in Seattle

Fri Jun 4 16:26:01 UTC 2010

Listers,

As Rita Szantay has announced in the past, the NFB of WA will be at the
E B Foote Winery tomorrow evening for our annual wine tasting.  If you
don't have tickets, or need information about the event, contact Rita.

I don't have the details, and would like them posted here.  Anybody know
what time the event is, and any address and driving/bus directions would
be appreciated as well.  I guess tickets will be available at the door
at $20 a piece.

/s/

Bennett Prows