[nfbwatlk] Here It Is ... no Surprise

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:07:24 UTC 2010

This breaks my heart.  No offense, but I can't believe that the
School for the Deaf managed to get part of that money.  Or will
get part of that money.  If I had the money I'd try to bun the
property and use it to improve the lives of blind children and
adults all over the country.  Shame on the Oregon Legislature!
Oregon had, at one time, one of the finest Schools for the Blind
anywhere in the country.  Watch out Iowa, this could happen to
you, too.  And the blind of Washington State should never let
down our guard, it could happen here, too.    Debby