[nfbwatlk] [PEDBOARD] Ped Board agenda - May 12

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 06:53:07 UTC 2010

The May agenda for the Pedestrian Advisory Board is below.  Please contact
me if you have any questions about the meeting.  I look forward to seeing
you there!

SPAB MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
May 12, 2010

Seattle City Hall, Boards and Commissions Room (L280)

6:00 pm - Approval of April Meeting Minutes

6:05 pm - Introductions, featuring a few words from each of our three new
members

6:15 pm - Public Comment

6:20 pm - Capitol Hill Streetcar - Alex Broner, Capitol Hill Community
Council

7:00 pm - South Park Ped/Bike Project - Lisa Quinn, Feet First; Susan
Garber-Yonts, consultant working for Duwamish Transportation Management
Association

7:35 pm - Project Update - Thomas Street Overpass

7:45 pm - Round Robin

7:55 pm -Future Agenda Items

8:00 pm - Adjourn

sealth2c.jpg

Brian Dougherty

Bicycle, Pedestrian and Neighborhood Projects

Seattle Department of Transportation

Traffic Management Division

700 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3700

PO Box 34996