[nfbwatlk] web chat on How The Affordable Care Act Will Benefit People With Disabilities

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed May 19 16:00:22 UTC 2010

From: White House Disability Group [mailto:disability at messages.whitehouse.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:09 AM
Subject: web chat on How The Affordable Care Act Will Benefit People With Disabilities

Do you have a disability or have someone close to you who does? Do you wonder if and how the Affordable Care Act can really help you?

We’ll be taking your questions about how the Affordable Care Act will benefit people with disabilities, or those with loved ones affected by a disability.

Join our WebChat this upcoming Thursday, May 20, at 1:00 P.M EDT at www.hhs.gov/live <http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTgzMTIxOSZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC04MzEyMTkmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xMjE1NzgzOTMzJmVtYWlsaWQ9c2lub3V5ZUB3aG8uZW9wLmdvdiZ1c2VyaWQ9c2lub3V5ZUB3aG8uZW9wLmdvdiZleHRyYT0mJiY=&&&100&&&http://www.hhs.gov/live> .

Henry Claypool, the Director of the Office of Disability at HHS, Jeffrey Crowley, Senior Advisor on Disability Policy at the White House and Meena Seshamani, Deputy Director in the Office of Health Reform at HHS will discuss and answer YOUR questions about how the Affordable Care Act will help those who have a disability.

Send your questions to healthreform at hhs.gov and we’ll answer as many as possible during Chat. We will also take questions live from twitter using our handle @HHSGOV.

This week’s show is the eighth in the Affordable Care Act WebChat series. Tune in each week as we continue to talk about different aspects of the new health reform bill so that you, your family and friends can stay informed.

You can find previous WebChats on healthreform.gov <http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTgzMTIxOSZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC04MzEyMTkmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xMjE1NzgzOTMzJmVtYWlsaWQ9c2lub3V5ZUB3aG8uZW9wLmdvdiZ1c2VyaWQ9c2lub3V5ZUB3aG8uZW9wLmdvdiZleHRyYT0mJiY=&&&101&&&http://www.healthreform.gov/> and browse the site to find all the latest information available from HHS on the new law.

Thanks for participating, and stay tuned to get your questions answered.

-----

White House · 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW · Washington DC 20500 · 202-456-1111