[nfbwatlk] Fw: Weekly Tip

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat May 22 01:17:37 UTC 2010

Race for Independence
----- Original Message -----
From: Imagination Fund Race for Independence
To: k7uij at panix.com
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 3:28 PM
Subject: Weekly Tip

            Dear colleagues:

            Congratulations to those who have used our tips so far to build their own successful Race for Independence campaigns!  Follow-through is crucial.

            Here is this week's tip.  Call Ann-Marie Laney at the National Center at 410-659-9314, ext. 2371, or send her an e-mail at alaney at nfb.org, and ask for ten solicitation cards.

            These cards are designed so that they can be mailed to donors or handed to in-person contacts as you desire.  Distribute ten cards this week.  Then, sit back and wait for the contributions to come in.  I assure you they will.

            Let's race!

            Parnell Diggs, Chairman
            National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund

            Unsubscribe  |   Update Preferences  |   Visit Our Web Site  |   Tell-A-Friend

            200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230
            410-659-9314

nonprofit software