[nfbwatlk] looking for Summer Jobs

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Mon May 31 20:52:22 UTC 2010

Hello, This is humberto.  I live in Yakima, WA.  Sorry I took so
long to open my email messages because my computer had a nasty
virus, and I'm using a laptop, my computer just gave up the ghost
on me now.
I am writing because I have a question: is there a summer job
that a blind teenager can do? Are there any summer jobs for the
blind, or that are open to blind students? Many people my age are
doing that, and I was wondering if I could do the same thing, and
to demonstrate that blindness isn't an issue for working.  So,
what summer jobs are out there that I can do?
 Also, because I'm not a US citizen, is there any jobs that don't
require a Social security number? any type of comments are really
appreciated.  Thanks.

humberto