[nfbwatlk] Northwest chapter meeting

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 08:37:49 UTC 2010

Thursday November 4 at Noon at the Starbuck's Coffee House on Holy Street
in Bellingham. All are welcome.

Agenda:

The State Convention
The President Address from the National Office
Minutes from the last meeting
Treasury Report
Fund Raising
Location Change Suggestion for meetings
Pedestrian Safety
Membership

Fun is also mixed in with business coffee and tea are great!!

I hope all can join us.

Lisa Owen
President
The Northwest Chapter
The NFB of WA
360-920-0405
_nfbnorthwest at aol.com_ (mailto:nfbnorthwest at aol.com)

PS: Wpould Rick with CFB Please contact me off the list because I want to
rejoin the CFB list will live accounts work on the list? They are like
hotmail  accounts. My new email address for the CFB list is _lisa-owen at live.net_
(mailto:lisa-owen at live.net) ; I will check to make  sure because a friend
set it up for me. I will send another post later today.

P.S. Would Bob Sellers please contact me off list concerning fund raiing I
have a question. Thanks.