[nfbwatlk] Blind student saves for three years to buy a guide HORSE because her strict Muslim parents consider dogs unclean, Daily Mail, November 14 2010

Gloria Whipple fairyfoot at webband.com
Wed Nov 17 06:16:37 UTC 2010

Give me a break!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

cell number: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Lauren Merryfield
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:09 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Blind student saves for three years to buy a guide
HORSE because her strict Muslim parents consider dogs unclean, Daily Mail,
November 14 2010

Hi,
Say what?
Thanks
Lauren
HORSE because her strict Muslim parents consider dogs unclean, Daily Mail,
November 14 2010

> Wom wom. Ba da dum Bish.
>
> Respectfully,
> Jedi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1329398/Blind-woman-buys-guide-HORSE
-strict-Muslim-parents-consider-dogs-unclean.html#ixzz15FmZlVWq

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/k7uij%40panix.com

>> nfbwatlk:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/loneblindjedi%40sa
mobile.net