[nfbwatlk] Resolutions Committee

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 18 01:45:42 UTC 2010

Hello, all.

I am appointing Noel Nightingale Chair of the 2010 NFB of Washington Resolutions Committee.  I am also appointing to the committee the following persons:  Mike Mello, Maria Bradford, Les Fitzpatrick and Duane Smith.  The Resolutions Committee will meet fifteen minutes after the Board of Directors meeting adjourns Friday evening.  If possible, please have the resolutions to Noel before the committee meeting.

It's definitely a year crucial for the blind of Washington so resolutions are definitely in order.

See you this coming weekend.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington