[nfbwatlk] Train schedule to convention from Seattle

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 23:43:19 UTC 2010

I am going beyond Seattle by train to Bellingham; but I don't know what my
travel plans are yet. I will let you know as soon as I get more info about
the  return trip that goes through Seattle; I suspect we will be on the save
train.

Lisa Owen

In a message dated 10/18/2010 4:33:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,