[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington 2010 Convention -- Election Results

Rita Szantay rszantay at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 25 22:04:07 UTC 2010

Ben excellent summary of the weekends events. Our scholarship winners were
Madeline Rannow from Kennewick Washington and Lilly Clifton of seattle.
Lilly has previously won one of our national scholarships. I also really
liked the hotel and thought the food was great. The service was really
solid.

Rita

Rita Szantay, MED, LMHC, CDP

1420 Fifth Avenue - Suite 2200