[nfbwatlk] I am sorry, my address book was hi jacked

Sherron Smith tyme2chat2u at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 18:14:45 UTC 2010

Hello,
If you got an email from me with only a link, and it went to a Canadian pharmacy or anything else, I humbly appolgize.
These dirty rotten scoundrals hi jacked my address book and sent their link to everyone...
I always, most always, add some dialogue with all my emails and forwards. So do not click on a link unless I personally added my 2 cents and you see my quote signature. That is another clue that it is spam, if you do not see a signature.
Thank you for your attention.
Regards,
Sherron Smith

http://wolarusu.t35.com/

http://wolarusu.t35.com/

"Kinda geeky, kinda domestic -- basically, somewhere
between Patrick and Martha Stewart."   -- Rob DeLine