[nfbwatlk] Two fast items.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Sep 6 17:31:01 UTC 2010

I'll make your reservation for you as it becomes clearer who will be
attending. I haven't asked him yet but Doug will probably make your AMTRAK
reservation for you although, in truth, if you have a credit card, Julie is
pretty friendly (she's the automated lady at 1-800-USA-RAIL). But let's see
if anyone else from your chapter wants to go so we can se if we can wangle a
group discount.

I'll check on microwaves and refrigerators although you could probably look
this up on the Hilton web site.

Mike