[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday, September 9, 2010 - Volume 274

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 11 01:42:18 UTC 2010

You say the browser doesn't talk and you are sure that they will
ultimately fix it.  I wouldn't be as sure.  It is one thing to get
some menus to talk, quite another to do a talking browser.  Because
it is an inexpensive phone they might not do this.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920