[nfbwatlk] two great websites

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 17:50:07 UTC 2010

I have to agree with Mike. I think it sounds funny as well. However, I do
wish you and your friend luck.

Regards:

Lisa A. Owen
President
The Northwest Chapter
NFB of WA
360-920-0405
_nfbnorthwest at aol.com_ (mailto:nfbnorthwest at aol.com)

In a message dated 9/11/2010 5:18:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
k7uij at panix.com writes:

You may have  the best of intentions but we don't have enough information
to easily judge  the legitimacy of this appeal. With respect, it sounds fishy
to  me!

Mike Freeman
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2010, at  0:27, Jessica Pitzer <rolosgirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi  all.
> I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post things like this but if I'm  not
> I'm sorry and I won't again.
> However, I have a great  friend who needs your help.
> She lives in Missouri and her fiancee in  England.
> He's not in a good situation their, and needs to get to the  united
> states as soon as possible.
> To do that and  be  able to stay its going to cost them around $3000
> She has 2 websites  where she is selling things and taking donations to
> get him out of his  situation.
> the first moonprism.com is where she makes handcrafted  replicas she
> can make a replica of just about anything so if you dont'  see it on
> the site, email her and ask, and she can make all types of  wood crafts
> as well.
> The second is
>  http://aliceirene.com/
> This is her candle and other unique gift  website.
> All proceeds are to bring her fiancee out of his situation in  England
> and safely home where he belongs. Please help her if you  can.
> These are good products and she's a good lady.
>  Thanks.
> Jessica

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/k7uij%40panix.com

nfbwatlk  mailing  list