[nfbwatlk] A new email address

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:42:12 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.  For those who know me this is Philip Blackmer.  I just got a
new email address, and signed up for my favorite NFB lists.  I however lost
the posts from the last couple days so if someone could forward a copy of
the messages from 9/10 and 9/11 I would appreciate it.

I also wanted to know if anyone had heard of the Shop Your Way Rewards 1
billion points giveaway.  This could be worth 10 million dollars and half
goes to our favorite charities or non-profits (AKA NFB and st Judes).  I
wanted to know if anyone was already registered, and if not should I sign
up.  This is definately no scam as K-mart and sears are a part of the Shop
Your Way Rewards network.

Please let me know if this is worth pursuing since the registration deadline
for the first phase of this contest is quickly coming up.  Thanks - Philip