[nfbwatlk] FW: Letter to Parents regarding Budget Reductions

Janice Dye dyejanice at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 22:42:03 UTC 2010

How is it that the DSB here in Seattle is still telling their students this
budget cut doesnt affect them?  Are the employees unaware?  Are they just
saying that because they have a plan?  What is the fate of the Seattle WA
DSB if similar institutions can not handle it?  Maybe this is something I
should already know?  Maybe someone can school me offline?  But then maybe
the rest of the list already knows?

~Janice

--
Janice Dye (janicedye at yahoo.com)