[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Meeting ** special guest** All Welcome

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Aug 3 18:06:07 UTC 2011

greetings Fellow Federationists.
Wanted to put out a bulletin regarding our next Sno/King Chapter Meeting coming up next Tuesday  Aug 9th.  We will be having a special guest this  month!!  Come one, come all!!!  Enjoy some fellowship and excellent food!

Our guest is going to be State Rep Marko Liias. He represents the 21st District which includes Mukilteo, Edmonds and Lynnwood.
He is on the House Education Committee and is also interested in transportation issues.
He is expected to arrive between 6:30 and 6:45.
We would like to invite any and all from any / all chapters to attend our meeting.  Let's show Rep Liias   who we are and give support for his time to meet with us.
If someone needs to be picked up at the Lynnwood or the Everett transit center please call Denise at 206-419-9555 to arrange.
If you have any other questions.  Please feel free to call
Duane Smith / President 425-355-1236
Julie Warrington / vice-president 425-239-5720.

Look forward to seeing you all there.  Bring your questions, comments or concerns  along with your appetite!
See ya there!
Our meetings are held at Georgio's Italian Restaurant , 9031 Evergreen Way, Everett.