[nfbwatlk] sno/King Chapter meeting tomorrow night

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Mon Dec 12 16:34:44 UTC 2011

Hi all you Federationists out there.

We will be having our monthly meeting tomorrow  night at Georgio's Italian restaurant on Evergreen Way, Everett.
Meeting will begin at 6:30pm but you are welcome to come a little early for socializing.
We will be welcoming back Duane and Carol smith to our meeting this month.  they have been unable to attend the last few months.

come one, come all.  Bring friends and family as well.

Look forward to seeing you all there.
Julie Warrington / VP
Call me if you have any questions. 425-239-5720