[nfbwatlk] FW: [Blindtlk] Polocies Against The Blind...

merribeth.manning at comcast.net merribeth.manning at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 21:33:40 UTC 2011

I agree, I have given blood several times and not had any problems.  They want to know about the blood and what medications your taking.  But not anything discriminatory .

I have a friend who gives blood a lot too; there is times when she hasn't been able to give blood because her iron level is to low (and she is sighted).

Beth