[nfbwatlk] Seattle chapter meeting this Saturday 01/19/2011 10:00 A.M - 12:00 P.M.

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 05:21:54 UTC 2011

I'm looking forward to it.

I was approached today by a woman who is touring with a high school Jazz
band and they are looking for audiences. I have some ideas and will tell
more at the meeting.

Oh, and anyone who ordered cookies last month please be sure to bring your
check book or cash to the meeting as Kaitlynn will be there delivering
cookies... she may have a few extra for anyone who forgot to place the
order. And speaking of Girl Scouts, did you know that Girl Scouts were
specifically mentioned in the video Jake and the Secret Code which is put
out by the NFB in the Braille is Beautiful packet. (There did I cover my
rear enough to keep it on topic?)

Kris Colcock