[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington Scholarship Forms Now Available on theNFB of Washington Website

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jul 1 12:23:59 UTC 2011

You betchya! I'll be sure to mention our scholarships.

Also, since I am in Orlando and don't have a copy of my "List Rules and Administrivia" monthly post, if someone has a copy, would he/she be so kind as to post it to the list so it'll be here at the first of the month? Otherwise, I'll post it when I get back.

Thanks.

Mike