[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} wow, two Mariners in the all star game Fw: PIMail: Mariners news for July 4

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon Jul 4 21:32:46 UTC 2011

Hi,
Wow!  Two Mariners in the all star game!  I will miss the game since I'll be at work.  I hope those 2 do well!
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com