[nfbwatlk] Less than minimum wage ?

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:46:21 UTC 2011

Yes, I agree that there are some people who, due to some really extenuating
disability, can not produce a product that is not even worth minimum wage.
However, not blind people.  Blindness is not, and will not be, an
extenuating disability in which I am preventing myself to work, and blind
people can produce a product or service that could be much more than minimum
wage--and, if a blind person should earn minimum wage, he or she must be
able to do so, and competitively like the other people that earn minimum
wages.