[nfbwatlk] Mariners Keep On Sailing!!!

Wed Jun 1 14:34:51 UTC 2011

How 'bout them Mariners!  Equal Justin for all!  Smoak if you got him!

The Ms are playing outstanding baseball at this point. What a game last night.  All we need is a sweep today!  Then, the "PI", or the "Times" can headline the sports section with, "Mariners drown birds!", and no animal activists need be angry around here. Never give up was Winston Churchill's famous line.  Guess that's what happened last night.  They never gave up.  We shouldn't either. Today's game is in the afternoon.  12:40?  Go Mariners!!!