[nfbwatlk] Sno/King chapter Meeting tonight

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Jun 14 17:42:11 UTC 2011

Hi,
Tell everyone hi from me and meow!  Have some cheese bread for me!
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com