[nfbwatlk] Wireless?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 27 22:04:06 UTC 2011

There's wireless in the Starbucks and access to it works as far as the bar across the way from it. There is no wireless in the rooms — at least I don't remember hearing of any — and cable Internet is $9.95 a day or $40 for a week, I think.

 i have a post on my machine at home concerning this; I will put it on the list this evening.

Mike