[nfbwatlk] NFB 2011 CONVENTION AGENDA and OTHER CONVENTION MATTERS

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at msn.com
Tue Jun 28 00:55:48 UTC 2011

Thank you.

Kaye
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Freeman" <k7uij at panix.com>
To: <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 5:48 PM
Subject: [nfbwatlk] NFB 2011 CONVENTION AGENDA and OTHER CONVENTION MATTERS

Greetings, all.

I understand that some have had difficulty reading the agenda for the 2011
NFB national convention from the NFB website. I'm therefore attaching a .tx)
version of the agenda for your edification.

Remember also that the NFB of Washington caucus will take place at 8:00
addm.. on Tuesday, July 5 in the Suwanee 18 Level 2 room.

Please also remember to bring stubs of iPod drawing tickets you've sold to
the caucus. It would be terrible if those who have purchased tickets weren't
in the actual drawing!

Also please remember to bring your banquet tickets to the caucus so that
Denise Mackenstadt can collect them for the banquet exchange so that the
Washington delegation may be seated together as has been our tradition.

See you in Orlando!

Mike Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington

database 6245 (20110627) __________

http://www.eset.com