[nfbwatlk] Fwd: Evening BARD Training at WTBBL

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:17:01 UTC 2011

Well, because some of us are not techno geeks, and are just now
being dragged kicking and screaming from cassettes.  I will never
be unsympathetic to older folks I know who say, I just don't get
this cell phone stuff and I guess I don't care.  We aren't all
computer savvy people.  I just recently got my digital player.  I
love it, but haven't figured out how to download books yet.  I'd
go to the training if I were closer.  Ah well, once I leave
southern California I will not have high speed Internet anyway.
Debby