[nfbwatlk] Evergreen Radio Reading Service Talk Show Tomorrow Evening

Tue Mar 8 15:09:42 UTC 2011

Tomorrow night, I'm interviewing Dan Murphy, program director at KIXI radio.  This could be an interesting talk show.  Mr. Murphy once worked I understand as the broadcaster for the Radio Reading Service, and moved on to the big time at KIXI.  He is "partially sighted" as he puts it, and has a lot of things to talk about.  We'll discuss technical changes to the radio industry, about how radio programming has changed, and much, much more.

You can listen on line at the WTBBL web site, or with our radio reading service receiver.  But if you want to talk with us, and for some reason can't listen, call in anyway.  You can reach us at (206) 615-0414 in the Seattle calling area, or at (1-800-542-0866 then #5 when prompted, and you'll be in line on the radio.

Between 6:00 and 7:00 tomorrow night, the topic is radio with Dan Murphy.  Be there.

/s/

Bennett Prows