[nfbwatlk] Fwd: FW: Schedule of Town Hall Meetings

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Mar 9 16:46:30 UTC 2011

Note that no issues of real concern to the blind such as the potential organizational relocation of the Washington State School for the Blind are mentioned in the message below.  However, if one of your legislators is mentioned and you have the time, it would be beneficial for you to attend his/her town hall meeting and let him/her know how daft this idea is.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: