[nfbwatlk] Fwd: House Bill 2033

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Mar 24 17:25:59 UTC 2011

IMPORTANT!  The ignorant are at again!  Please read on.  NFBW will oppose this bill.  I will be in touch regarding possible testimony either in writing or in person.  In the meantime, calls to the legislative hotline opposing the bill are a good idea.  The number is (800) 562-6000.

Mike Freeman

Begin forwarded message: