[nfbwatlk] FW: [PEDMASTERPLAN] Linden Ave N Complete Street Project Update

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:14:50 UTC 2011

Project Update:  March 29, 2011

Linden Ave N Complete Street Project Update

Crews from telephone and other private utility companies, as well as survey
crews have or will be doing work on Linden Ave N this month and in the
upcoming months.

Save This Date:  April 6, 2011, 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.

Our next project event will be our final Design Open House which is
scheduled for April 6, 2011 at the Bitter Lake Community Center, 13035
Linden Avenue North, from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.

The Open House will provide an update on the design effort and allow the
community to review and comment on the design plans.

Nearby residents or businesses on or near Linden Avenue N can expect an
announcement in the mail soon about the upcoming Project Open House.  Please
invite a friend or neighbor to join us on April 6th.