[nfbwatlk] Sno/King chapter meeting tonight

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Thu May 12 15:54:18 UTC 2011

Wow, sounds like things are rolling along well for you.  Really happy to
hear that.
We have Earl and his wife that have been to the last 2 meetings and  this
week Victor.  My apologies to all, I do not remember names  well, so do not
know their last names at this moment.
In all honesty, the room we meet in has horrible acoustics  and is difficult
to catch things at times. You probably remember that yourself.
I'll try harder to be better informed.
Take care. Nice to hear from you.