[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: June Friday Forum: Seattle Transportation Ballot Measure? And It's Not About the Viaduct!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 22:18:52 UTC 2011

  <http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/email_banner_600.jpg>

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/Fundraising%20template%20im
ages/sub%20banner%20copy.gif>

JUNE FRIDAY FORUM: Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC) III &
the Future of Seattle Transportation

Jacob --

Please join us next Friday for an exciting June Friday Forum on the
important work of the
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=F%2Bv%2F9WaV37ZfSaSHL
KqB4LnOxSaN6una> CTAC III committee and the future of transportation in
Seattle including a potential ballot measure.  We will be joined by the
co-chairs of Seattle's CTAC committee and representatives from SDOT and the
Seattle City Council to discuss the work of CTAC III and how we fund road
maintenance, transit, cycling and pedestrian infrastructure needs in the
City of Seattle.

Could this mean a ballot measure in 2011 or 2012? Ask our panel! The demands
for investments in Seattle's transportation infrastructure are immense and
next Friday we will convene a discussion with some of the brightest thinkers
around as we attempt to figure out where we go from here.  Please join us!

Speakers:

*	Peter Hahn, Director of Seattle Department of Transportation

*	Kate Joncas, Downtown Seattle Association & CTAC III Co-Chair

*	Ref Lindmark, Citizen Activist and CTAC III Co-Chair

*	Bill LaBorde, Legislative Assistant to Councilmember Tom Ramsussen

WHAT: CTAC III Update & the Future of Seattle Transportation
WHEN: Friday June 3rd, 12:00 -1:30 pm
WHERE: Seattle-King County Public Health - Chinook Building, Room 121 ,
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=H7oj7yHgijDDC6%2F6ZdX
HlLnOxSaN6una> 401 Fifth Ave.,Seattle
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=xgB7KdnBKct7jtaGhnc%2
FPbnOxSaN6una>

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=bSdcRB4n8VMEN73yrRvBk
LnOxSaN6una>

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=NU1ZIYByXFV%2Bs8qLpHj
zzrnOxSaN6una>

THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS OF THE FRIDAY FORUM SERIES

PLATINUM
AECOM
CH2MHill
Vulcan

GOLD
The Boeing Company
HDR Inc.
Parametrix
Parsons Brinckerhoff
Seattle Children's Hospital
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
UW Transportation Services

SILVER
HNTB Corporation
Wilbur Smith Associates

Cheers!

Andrew Austin
Field Director
Transportation Choices Coalition

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=cOMLf1SreuVL7cKtkphiO
LnOxSaN6una>
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=5AvGv%2BKnKQRXyYfYs15
dhLnOxSaN6una>

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email shefali at transportationchoices.org.

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition, please click
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=PX9CIQSdzXCO6Y9ivOyqh
rnOxSaN6una> here to unsubscribe. If you do not currently get our email
Action Alerts, please sign
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Q6mFlwroNpJSj5rW%2F0b
OQf2Sl9Sy3Lxu> up here.

Transportation Choices Coalition