[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Metro's Fallservice revisionsbegin October 1

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:48:52 UTC 2011

Thanks, Mike.  By the way, I tried to register today for the
Braille Readers are Leaders contest.  I must have missed
something.  I got registered all right, but for last year's
contest.  Lol.  I'll try and figure out what I did wrong--it
would hurt my pride to have to call and ask for help.  Lol.  I
guess I can try it again a below later after I've taken a break
from it.  Woohoo, got lots of Braille--the only problem will be
finding time to read.  Can't help it if I'm a popular gal.
(Cocky grin).    Debby