[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] Fwd: Vanda Sleep Study

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at msn.com
Tue Oct 4 16:37:59 UTC 2011

Well I did it several years ago.  In fact, I did another one where I was
there 8 or 9 days and I had no access to people or time or anything.  The
only people I talked to were the nurses.  I'm not sure how successful it was
though because the nurses kept giving me time-sensitive information.  They
seemed to have a harder time of it than I did.  They kept saying things
like, "Have a good evening.

Kaye