[nfbwatlk] Resolutions for State Convention

Wed Oct 19 19:30:38 UTC 2011

Hi Listers,

I've been asked to post a message to the list.  Resolutions for this year's NFB of Washington State convention should be sent in good form, etc, to Denise Mackenstadt by no later than noon on Friday.  She is collecting them, and she and Gary will then organize them and bring them to the resolutions committee meeting.  This will make our deliberations more efficient and effective when we meet.

Please send any resolutions to cane.travel at gmail.com<mailto:cane.travel at gmail.com>.   Even if you have already sent in resolutions, please try to resend them to Denise's E-mail address if at all possible.

Looking forward to seeing you all at convention.

Thanks very much.

/s/
Bennett Prows, J.D.