[nfbwatlk] Article regarding NY streets

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 05:25:29 UTC 2012

Thanks, Lauren.  I definitely am in to having the good time part,
too.  (Grin).  But I have one fear-well, uh actually several, but
one is I'll be older than all the other students and they'll out
everything me.  (Smile).  Oh well, if I need to go to bed a!
10:00 and they stay up until midnight, then I'll just have to go
to bed earlier.  (Smile).  It always happens at Seeing Eye, when
I was younger I was one of the rowdy let's stay up just a little
while longer.  (Grin).  And I'm going to miss our cat.  He's such
a sweetheart!  Except when he sneaks outside.  He somehow knows I
can't see him.  Now, I'm not saying that he consciously sans to
his cat self, Ah, the lady of the house can't see.  But somehow
he knows, and he can, if he wants to walk right by me and keep
his bell quiet.  I just want to do something every-il when he
sneaks outside.  We have coyotes, hawks, owls, and now we have a
wolf sack within a couple miles of our house.  I'm serious.  So
this very nice lady was telling my husband tonight that maybe I
shouldn't walk down our lane to get the mail anymore because the
wolves might attack my dog.  I'm gonna start carrying my cane in
self defense.  (Huge grin).  She's concerned that I won't see the
wolves coming.  I told my husband after that, That's it!  Get ME
OUT OF ":!  I really don't know whether to laugh or be
frightened.  Maybe I'll just get a little red hood and wear it.
Peace,    Debby