[nfbwatlk] FW: ILRU Survey: AssistiveTechnology forPeople With Disabilities

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:07:06 UTC 2012

Hi Mike, yes, in spite of Humanware's hype, I realize that I
don't have full computer capacity.  Some day I really want to get
the Mac Air or something like that.  In the meantime, I think
that Craig is going to update our old HP laptop and I'm wondering
if I should plan on taking it with me to Colorado.  I chose
Braille over computer power and it irritates me that I had to
make that choice.  If people want Braille to be a viable option
for the future, manufacturers of notetakers need to really step
up to the plate and offer more computer power.  But anyway, I'll
get off my Braille soapbox for now.  (Grin).    Peace,     Debby